Free U.S. shipping We will match or beat any price
We offer a ‘Try B-4-U Buy’ service, contact for details
We accept major credit cards
We are a Verified PayPal® Business Member
2013 Makaira Foilboard
The MAKAIRA Foilboard is a brand new tool developed by our R&D Office.
This new approach to kiteboarding allows riding with unprecedented performance in light winds.
Unmatched and effortless upwind ability, MAKAIRA is the ultimate weapon for winds lighter than 10 knots and for free riding.MAKAIRA is designed to suit racing contests and free riding with ease and responsiveness. Its upwind and downwind performance is at the highest level, keeping tolerance and control in all circumstances. Designed based on numerical and hydro dynamic simulations, as well as months of rigorous testing,MAKAIRA will offer a unique sensation: riding upwind effortlessly above the chop in silence.
MAKAIRA is available with or without a Slash 5'8 Surfboard
- Unmatched performance in light winds
- Effortless upwind ability
- New approach to riding: ride above the chop in silence
- Ride with one, two straps, or strapless
- 1 Board, 2 uses: foilboard or kitesurfboard
2013 Zeeko Krush
Krush, 3rd edition, marks a new step for last generation freestyle kites.
This new version was completely revisited:
- New design of tip
- The "Virtual Strut Design"
- A wider aspect ratio
- New accessories facilitating the daily use: deflating valve on the tip, new aerodynamic leading edge extremity
The kite gets more «pop», allows a better lines slack for unhooked tricks and reactivity is improved. Thanks to the wider aspect ratio, the kite sheets out on a shorter distance.
These characteristics associated with ultra-strengthened construction make Krush the best versatile freestyle competition kite of its category.
Zeeko Notus5 2013
ONE KITE, ALL NAVIGATION STYLES
-All new bridle system
-New trailing edge design
-New deflation valve
The kite gets more reactivity and maneuverability. Thank to the new bridle system, the bar pressure is decreased and the kite sheets out on a shorter sheeting distance. The new design of the trailing edge prevents the aging of the kite;
These characteristics associated with ultra-strengthened construction make Notus one of teh best on the market.
versatile freeride kite of its category. 2013 Notus5: 5.5/7/9/10/12m²
2013 Notus XLW 14m, 17, 21m
All the new features in only one bar.
- One bar for all sizes of kite
- Suitable for beginners and expert riders.
- The Zeeko bar is dedicated to 4lines kites equipped with bridles. It can be used with big size kites or small kite sizes thanks to its quickly adjustable length.
- Adjustable bar length: from 46cm to 54cm. One bar for all kite sizes
- Bar suitable for all styles, from beginners to expert riders looking for a high value product.
-The ultimate bar is a new concept of controlling your kite without the need for a Clamcleat or depower straps. It adapts to your exact requirement immediately.
- No more cleats that become jammed with sand or corrosion, no more hanging depower straps.
-The ultimate bar reaches an unprecedented level of rider comfort by keeping the technologically simple.
- Revolutionnary chicken loop: Thanks to a 3D moulded quick release, you can untwist the lines after a back loop. Moreover, this 3D piece enables to automatically orientate the chicken loop inside the bar hole. So the chicken loop is always facing you during unhooked tricks.These 2 features have never been available on the same bar.